Monday, September 22, 2008

FieldTrip to Cinangneng

When I was grade 5, we went to Cinangneng. We stay overnight there. It was fun! First, we go there by our bus. On the way there, we do so much things at the bus. We are so excited...... At last we arrived there. I felt so FRESH!!!! hahahahaha.... Anyway, when we arrived there... They gave fried banana and hot tea.... Bu Wiwik gave our room keys and we put our bags there. My roomates are, Samantha, Keren, Yuri and the teacher is Bu Wiwik........ We do so much activities there, like playing gamelan, making Bugis Cake and at night, we have a campfire....... We sang and play games......When its time for us to sleep, I was so excited, I can't barely sleep... But, I slept anyway... At the morning we swim at the swimming pool... We do MORE activities... Then we went back to school.... Spending time with friends, its a very unforgetable moment..........

No comments: